Islamic Widget

Kindly Place ur Orders..

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No:
Mailing Address:
Orders (Code,Colour n Size):
Delivery: Self Collect
By Pos Laju
Where did u hear about us?:
Have u read and accept Terms and Conditions?: Yes
No
Payment Method: CIMB
Maybank
Payment statement:

Get your own free form like this one.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Launch my webbies...for babies, mommies and daddies

Asalamualaikum n a BIG welcome,


Alhamdulillah...finally I manage to launch my online baby boutique especially for infants and toddlers!!:) i started to fall in love with baby stuff when i was pregnant to my baby Yusuf.
It's crazy to see all those kid's and baby's stuff as though u just want to just grab it all. hehe:)
Who doesn't?? so i want to share my passion of baby stuff with u mommies n daddies out there. I can ensure you that the range of infants and toddler clothings that i sell here are made of good quality material with reasonable prices. they are mostly imported ones too - American and European brands. So do help yourself and feel free to browse around my boutique and if interested, can kindly place yur order(s) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment